Frame of District Milk Union Bye Laws
- The bye laws of the District Milk Producers Cooperative Union Ltd. (DMU) shall be framed as per Schedule-B under section-9 of the Assam Cooperative Societies Act, 2007.
- Total members of the DMU shall be minimum 20 nos. registered DCS.
- Board of Director- Under Section 35 - (1) There shall be a Board for the management of every District Milk Union registered under this Act. The Directors shall be elected in accordance with the provisions of the bye-laws. The management of every DMU constituted in accordance with the provision of this Act and the bye-laws shall vest in the Board:
- Provided that in the case of a cooperative society/DMU newly registered under this Act, the persons who have signed the application for the registration of the cooperative society/DMU may appoint a promoter Board, for a period not exceeding one year from the date of registration to direct the affairs of the cooperative society/DMU and it shall cease to function as soon as a regular board is constituted in accordance with the provisions of this Act and the bye- -laws.
- The Board shall consist of 15 number of Directors (BOD)
For more information , refer to the link : Click Here